Monday

Fat Loss 4 Idiots And Walking

The Fat Loss 4 Idiots diet plan is a good system for losing weight. I've experienced some nice results from this system, but I also added some exercise into my life.

Most people hear the word exercise and immediately think of someone at the gym in gray sweats huffing and puffing with sweat rolling off of them everywhere. Yuck! That's not the exercise I'm talking about.

Did you know that walking is about the best form of exercise you can get? Combined with a diet plan, such as Fat Loss 4 Idiots, it can dramatically increase your weight loss results.

There is no need to join the gym or health club, unless you want to of course. And I'm not saying you shouldn't, but just about anyone can go out for a walk. All it takes is a brisk 25-30 minute walk 3 times a week to see some great results.

What I also discovered with walking is how it reduced my stress level. The cares and concerns of the day start to fade away while you walk. It clears your mind and lets you think more clearly. In fact, the health and fitness benefits from walking are enormous and can't be overstated.

So, if you are on the Fat Loss 4 Idiots diet, or any other diet plan for that matter, add some walking to your weight loss plan and watch your results soar even higher!

4 comments:

James Penn said...

I've used Fat Loss For Idiots and also and must say it's a fantastic product. Great tip for adding walking to the diet plan.

http://www.firmupyourabs.com

Terry said...

It has really helped me in losing weight as I'm sure it will for anyone.

Barry Shimmin-Clarke said...

Hi I have been on the plan for 6 days and lost 3.1kg (6.8lbs) so far. The fruit day was hardest for me as I don't usually eat fruit. I have an all vege day tomorrow and have packed my lunch box here goes! BTW i have 18kg more to go to get to 71kg which is my goal weight. I have been to the gym twice this week and feeling good.

Terry said...

That is great news Hyphen! I'm sure you will reach your goal. Hope you keep us up to date on your results.

Terry