Sunday

Fat Loss 4 Idiots - How Can You Stay Motivated?

As I mentioned in an earlier post, I believe that your success with Fat Loss 4 Idiots Diet or any other weight loss plan, depends on making a solid commitment to yourself. But how do you keep motivated to stick with your commitment?

That's the hard part isn't it? I have had many days where I really wanted to "cheat" and eat whatever I liked. It was tough to stay committed, but my motivation has helped carry me through. And it will do the same for you too!

Some examples of how I stay motivated and stick with my diet plan include some things that may seem sill. When I first started I went out and bought a pair of blue jeans in the size I wanted to see myself at.

Although I couldn't even get them half-way pulled up, I knew that if I stuck with Fat Loss 4 Idiots diet, I would get there eventually! So, I would get the jeans out and remember what my goal was. It helped keep me motivated during the tough days.

What is your motivation? Whatever it is, make it real. Having something to look at in front of you can make your weight loss goal easier to succeed at. Your mind can play tricks with you, but seeing what you want in front of you is powerful.

No doubt, Fat Loss 4 Idiots has given me the plan and the tools I needed, but a simple pair of blue jeans gave me the motivation when I found myself needing it.

No comments: