Tuesday

Post Your Results And Comments On Fat Loss 4 Idiots

I have had several people email me and say what Fat Loss 4 Idiots has done for their weight. That is fantastic! So, take a moment to post any comments about the diet plan and how it has helped you lose the weight you've always wanted to lose, or any other comments about Fat Loss 4 Idiots.

Sharing your success with others will not only keep you going, but it will also inspire others to get started or keep going.

I've shared my own results in another post on how the plan has helped make me and basically changed my life. Now I would love to hear from you and what has been your results. And if you haven't gotten started yet, why not? Today is the first day of the rest of your life. Make it a great one!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just got started 8 days ago with this diet plan and I am already seeing results. I have tried several in the past to no avail. I'm anxious to see if this continues. So far so good!

Terry said...

That's great Peggy! Hope you will keep us posted with an update on your results.

Terry

Anonymous said...

Been on the diet for close to a month now and its done what they said it would do, at least for me anyway. I'm happy with it.
Tony

Terry said...

Congratulations Tony! I hope you continue to get the results you're wanting.

Terry

Anonymous said...

Lost 12 pounds my first 11 days. Very pleased to say the least.

Terry said...

Congrats Dianne! That's awesome to hear!